Camp Sionito Leader in Training Application
Thank you for your interest in expanding your leadership skills and in serving as a Leader in Training!
- You are applying to be a Leader in Training during Senior High Camp, 2022 at Camp Sionito in Bandera, Texas.
- You may send the application by regular mail or by e-mail. Your application must be postmarked or date stamped by May 1, 2022. Send your completed application to Jim Seeley or mail to Jim Seeley at 1908 Brewers Place, Taylor, TX 7574.
- The Camping Committee will receive and review all applications and then notify each applicant whether he or she has been selected to serve as a Leader in Training. Senior High Camp is June 12 – 18, 2022, but if you are accepted, you will need to be at Camp Sionito on June 11 by 2 pm to participate in staff orientation.
- As a Leader in Training you will have your own program during the camp, but you will also be serving as assistant staff in various areas. You will not serve as a cabin counselor and will always be involved in Senior High camp activities as assistant staff. That means that you will never be alone with the Senior High campers, but will always be working with a camp staff member.
- Your goal is to discover and expand your skills in leadership and ministry as you help enhance the
camping experience of the campers and to bring the spirit of Jesus Christ to them.
- You will need to become a Registered Youth Worker if you are not already one. Fill out the first 2 pages of the Registered Youth Worker application and give to your pastor or other church leader to complete.
- If you have any questions of concerns, please call Jim Seeley at 951-529-8047 or email.