Dialogues on Nonviolence
All are invited to engage in USA field-wide conversations on nonviolence. This experience is planned to address WCR 1319 in preparation for World Conference 2023. We honor and welcome the diversity of life experiences and perspectives that shape our collective journey.
Each online session is scheduled for two hours.
- Session 1: Thurs, March 31, 7:00PM CT— Introduction—Barbara Carter, facilitator
- Session 2: Thurs, April 7, 7:00PM CT— History—Lach Mackay, facilitator
- Session 3: Thurs, April 21, 7:00PM CT— Scripture—Ron Harmon, facilitator
- Session 4: Thurs, April 28, 7:00PM CT— Principled and Pragmatic Nonviolence—David
- Session 5: Thurs, May 5, 7:00PM CT— What role should nonviolence play?—Robin
Links to join the online experience and preparation materials will be provided following
For questions regarding registration, email Amy Hoechler.
For questions regarding the sessions email Janné Grover.
Conversations will be facilitated in all fields of the church in multiple languages. The above-mentioned sessions will be offered in English only.